Laman

January 03, 2013

Dancing Queen

I GOT A BOY. We're the girls, we're the Girls' Generation. cha cha cha cha ~~
It's the album we have all been waiting for! I've been waiting so loooong your newest album. SONE has become impatient people because of it. Very valuable and surprising album for me personally, maybe some sone so. Here you off track from the feminine. Tone most energetic and memorable. May be more frequently played on my tracklist hehehe. Most songs I like "XYZ" and "Romantic Road". Eonni-eonni already grappling with. daebak and hwaiting!!!


check this out "I GOT A BOY" Music Video
it's such awesome and too much beautiful
and find me at this video (SeoHyun imnida) haha  ^^ 

 source by google
photo: Girls' Generation (Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon,
Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun)
Gamsahamnida Yeorobun *bow*
------------------------

Febriani Farida on other, please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment